Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams square off against the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Woods’ receiving yards prop bet.
Robert Woods Player Props vs. Packers
Woods’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Woods is averaging 57.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under of 63.5 set for Saturday’s outing.
- In seven of 17 games this season (41.2%), Woods has collected more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (237.1 per game).
- Woods’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.7 per game. He averages 8.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just seven of his 17 games (41.2%), Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.7 yards.
- Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only seven of his 17 games (41.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Woods or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from