Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Tonyan’s receiving yards prop bet.
Robert Tonyan NFC Championship Player Props
Tonyan’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Tonyan is averaging 38.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 29.4% of his games this season (five out of 17), Tonyan has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers feature the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 269.4 yards per game.
- Tonyan’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.4 per game. He has collected 1.6 more per game than that average.
- In just seven of his 17 games (41.2%), Tonyan has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.4 yards.
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Tonyan has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Robert Tonyan or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from