Robert Thomas and the St. Louis Blues face the Colorado Avalanche in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Friday, May 27, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Thomas available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Robert Thomas Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Robert Thomas Season Stats
- In 72 games this season, Thomas has averaged 18:45 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +16.
- Thomas has scored in 18 games so far this season, and has 19 goals in total.
- Thomas has picked up an assist in 38 games, and has 56 assists in total, this season.
- Thomas has had at least one point in 49 games so far this season, and 75 points in total.
- On the power play, Thomas has three goals and 11 assists.
- He takes 1.6 shots per game, scoring on 16.7% of them.
Robert Thomas Prop Bet Insights
- Thomas has gone over his points prop bet 38 times this season in games with a set points prop (63 opportunities).
- In 46 games with shorter odds than -115 to exceed his point total, Thomas has hit the over 27 times (58.7% of chances).
- Over 13 games with longer odds than -115 to go over his point total, Thomas has hit the over nine times (69.2% of chances).
- Thomas’ odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 53.5% that he goes over.
Robert Thomas Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|5/25/2022||Avalanche||2||2||0||21:31||Away||W 5-4 OT|
|5/17/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||22:09||Away||L 3-2 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from