Robert Streb enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 6:22 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Robert Streb odds for the Wyndham Championship
Streb’s recent form
- Streb has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Streb has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished -8 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Streb at the Wyndham Championship
- Streb has not finished inside the top 20 in his last five trips to this event.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Streb played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Streb will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,259 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert Streb 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72||3.772||-2.418||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||11||68-67-71-70 (-8)||14.332||4.792||$160,875|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||78-72||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-71||0.904||-2.314||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||35||69-69-68-67 (-7)||5.344||-1.756||$43,243|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||69-70-71-71 (+1)||1.692||8.516||$20,387|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||71-76||1.032||2.38||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-71||2.776||-2.366||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-6.092||-3.338||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||68-67-71-73 (-5)||3.376||6.088||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-75||2.790||-1.30||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||68-69-65-70 (-12)||7.384||0.256||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77||-3.925||-0.716||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-69-81-70 (+12)||-7.791||0.988||$16,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-3.677||-2.893||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||0.572||-1.739||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||67-73-68-76 (-4)||3.398||-3.762||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-70||2.035||-0.766||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-72||-6.980||4.232||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from