Robert Streb’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Streb from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 3:34 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Robert Streb odds for the The RSM Classic
Streb’s recent form
- Streb will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Streb has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Streb has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -7.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Streb at The RSM Classic
- Over the last six times Streb has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 29th..
- Streb has made the cut in four of his last six trips to this tournament.
- The last time Streb attended this event in 2020, he walked away as the champion. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 294 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Streb will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,306 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert Streb 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||7||68-71-71-65 (-5)||$227,813|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||62||74-77-67-70 (+8)||$19,005|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||9||61-72-65-70 (-20)||$243,750|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||27||67-66-69-70 (-12)||$46,944|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||60||73-71-69-72 (-3)||$20,710|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||16||67-68-69-69 (-11)||$144,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-76||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||46||71-66-71-72 (E)||$49,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||69-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||38||67-71-74-67 (-9)||$34,125|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||19||68-68-67-70 (-7)||$87,690|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||77-74||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||45||67-68-72-72 (-1)||$22,335|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||59||77-72-74-72 (+7)||$21,400|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||52||68-69-74-71 (-2)||$17,005|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||75-75||$10,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||13||69-66-70-71 (-4)||$125,417|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||78-70||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||68-76||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||67||69-66-72-67 (-6)||$13,728|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||67-72-72-76 (-5)||$39,000|
Streb’s last tournament appearance, his seventh-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from