Below you’ll find stats and insights about Streb from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 3, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Robert Streb odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Streb’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Streb has an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Streb has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Streb at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Streb has an average finish of 34th with a personal best of finish of 34th at this tournament.
- Streb has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Streb finished 34th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
- He’s played Muirfield Village Golf Club in five tournaments since 2015.
- Streb has an average finish of 34th in his recent stops at this course.
- Streb qualified for the weekend in two of his last five trips to this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,533 yards, 244 yards longer than the average 7,289 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Streb has played over the last year (7,271 yards) is 262 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,533 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert Streb 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||34||71 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-71||2.776||-2.366||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-6.092||-3.338||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||68-67-71-73 (-5)||3.376||6.088||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-75||2.790||-1.30||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||68-69-65-70 (-12)||7.384||0.256||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77||-3.925||-0.716||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-69-81-70 (+12)||-7.791||0.988||$16,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-3.677||-2.893||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||0.572||-1.739||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||67-73-68-76 (-4)||3.398||-3.762||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-70||2.035||-0.766||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-72||-6.980||4.232||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from