In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Streb from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:21 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Robert Streb odds for the RBC Heritage
Streb’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Streb has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Streb has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -10 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Streb at the RBC Heritage
- Over Streb’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 27th.
- Streb has made the cut two times in his last five entries to the event.
- Streb finished second here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,121 yards.
- The average course Streb has played over the past year has been 175 yards longer than the 7,121 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert Streb 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||2||68-67 (-7)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-75||2.790||-1.30||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||68-69-65-70 (-12)||7.384||0.256||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77||-3.925||-0.716||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-69-81-70 (+12)||-7.791||0.988||$16,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-3.677||-2.893||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||0.572||-1.739||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||67-73-68-76 (-4)||3.398||-3.762||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-70||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-72||-6.980||4.232||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from