Below you’ll find stats and insights about Streb from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:29 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Robert Streb odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Streb’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Streb has an average finish of 67th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Streb has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -1 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Streb at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Streb has an average finish of 56th over his last five trips to this tournament.
- Streb has made the cut in four of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Streb finished 91st when he last played this event in 2022.
- Streb recorded two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,284.
- Courses Streb has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,271 yards, 62 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert Streb 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||91||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-71||2.776||-2.366||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-6.092||-3.338||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||68-67-71-73 (-5)||3.376||6.088||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-75||2.790||-1.30||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||68-69-65-70 (-12)||7.384||0.256||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77||-3.925||-0.716||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-69-81-70 (+12)||-7.791||0.988||$16,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-71||-3.677||-2.893||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||0.572||-1.739||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||67-73-68-76 (-4)||3.398||-3.762||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-70||2.035||-0.766||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-72||-6.980||4.232||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from