In this article you’ll find stats and insights about MacIntyre from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of July 16, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Robert MacIntyre odds for The Open Championship
MacIntyre’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, MacIntyre has an average finish of 50th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, MacIntyre has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +4 over his last five tournaments.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: MacIntyre at The Open Championship
- Over MacIntyre’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 two times, and his average finish at the event is 27th.
- MacIntyre has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time MacIntyre played this event in 2022, he finished 66th.
- He beat the field’s average score in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course MacIntyre has played over the past year has been two yards longer than the 7,297 yards St Andrews Links (Old Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert MacIntyre 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||66||70-74 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||77||70-71-80-76 (+17)||7.100||4.232||$23,800|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||73-73-76-69 (+3)||3.052||0.28||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||69-69-76-69 (-5)||5.852||5.128||$41,925|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||71-67-67-71 (-8)||5.025||0.538||$189,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from