Robert MacIntyre enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +17500 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last event, THE PLAYERS Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Robert MacIntyre odds for the Masters Tournament
MacIntyre’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, MacIntyre has an average finish of 55th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- MacIntyre has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 8.5 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,475 yards for this week, which is 181 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- MacIntyre will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,365 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he has played have averaged 284.3 strokes per tournament over the past year, with an average score of 0.4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robert MacIntyre 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||71-71-76-72 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||61||74-72-78-72 (+8)||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from