Robby Shelton heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds to win after he missed the cut in his last tournament, the Valero Texas Open.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Robby Shelton odds for the RBC Heritage
Shelton’s recent form
- In his last five events, Shelton has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Shelton has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This course is set up to play at 7,099 yards, 199 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Shelton has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,278 yards, 179 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Robby Shelton 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||43||73-72-73-69 (-1)||$10,050|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-80||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||72-66-70-70 (-6)||$17,265|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||16||73-64-73-72 (-6)||$125,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||74-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||66-67-65-68 (-14)||$50,710|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from