Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Gronkowski has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Packers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Rob Gronkowski NFC Championship Player Props
Gronkowski’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Gronkowski is averaging 35.4 receiving yards per game, 3.1 fewer than the over/under of 38.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (eight out of 18), Gronkowski has put up more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers sport the seventh-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 237.1 yards per game.
- Gronkowski’s season average of 35.4 receiving yards per game is 4.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.2.
- In only 44.4% of his games (eight out of 18 opportunities), Gronkowski has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (40.2).
- Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only seven of his 18 games (38.9%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Rob Gronkowski or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from