NFL action in Week 11 will see Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the New York Giants at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Gronkowski’s props, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Rob Gronkowski Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gronkowski’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 10||@Football Team||0||0||0||0||0|
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Trends Vs. New York Giants
- The Giants have the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 263.1 yards per game through the air.
- Gronkowski’s 20.4 receiving yards per game average is 11.1 fewer than his prop bet total for Monday’s matchup (31.5).
- Gronkowski has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine).
- Gronkowski’s season average of 20.4 receiving yards per game is 12.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.1.
- In two of his five games this season (40.0%), Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Giants have allowed 16 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game). They are 14th in the NFL in that category.
- In two of nine games this year, Gronkowski has a receiving touchdown (and he scored multiple receiving TDs both times).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 22, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Rob Gronkowski or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from