Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the New York Giants on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Gronkowski’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the New York Giants.
Rob Gronkowski Week 8 Prop Bets
Gronkowski’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Gronkowski is averaging 40.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (50.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Gronkowski has totaled more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants have the 24th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 269.9 yards per game.
- Gronkowski has collected 4.8 more receiving yards per game (40.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 35.2.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.2 yards.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Gronkowski has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Bucs vs. Giants betting odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from