Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski’s receiving yards prop bet.
Rob Gronkowski Divisional Round Player Props
Gronkowski’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Gronkowski is averaging 36.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 less than the over/under of 39.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In eight of 17 games this season (47.1%), Gronkowski has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints sport the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 234.8 yards per game.
- Gronkowski’s season average of 36.6 receiving yards per game is 3.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.2.
- In only 47.1% of his games (eight out of 17 opportunities), Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (40.2).
- Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just seven of his 17 games (41.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Rob Gronkowski or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from