Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for RJ Barrett when his New York Knicks hit the court against the Washington Wizards on Thursday.
RJ Barrett Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barrett has played in 44 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 40 of them.
- Barrett has scored 17.3 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.2 points fewer than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In 43.2% of his matchups this season (19 of 44 games) Barrett has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Barrett’s season scoring average of 17.3 is 0.1 points higher than his 17.2 average points over/under.
- Barrett has hit the points over in 22 of 40 opportunities (55%).
- Barrett has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (17.2 points) in 52.3% of his games (23 out of 44 contests).
- Teams are putting up 120.2 points per game against the Wizards this season, the most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 39 times this season.
- Barrett combines to average 26.3 points, rebounds and assists, 2.2 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (28.5).
- In 43.2% of his games (19 out of 44) Barrett has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Barrett’s PRA average (26.3) is 0.1 lower than his average prop bet over/under (26.4).
- In 20 out of 39 chances this season (51.3%), Barrett has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 56.8% of his matchups this year (25 of 44 contests), Barrett covered his average PRA over/under (26.4).
Last 10 Games
Barrett vs the Wizards
Bet on the Knicks vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from