RJ Barrett has several statistic-based prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his New York Knicks and the Minnesota Timberwolves. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Timberwolves.
RJ Barrett Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a points prop bet set in 42 of the 47 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Barrett is set at 19.5 points. That is 2.1 more points than his season average of 17.4.
- In 21 of 47 games this season (44.7%) Barrett has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Barrett’s average points prop this season has been set at 17.3 points, which he’s outscored by 0.1 points on average this year.
- Barrett has hit the over on his point totals in 24 chances (57.1%) out of 42 opportunities.
- In 25 of 47 games this season (53.2%), Barrett scored more than his average points over/under of 17.3.
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged 117.1 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 41 of the 47 games he has played this season.
- Barrett has averaged 26.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (29.5).
- Barrett has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game in 17 of 47 games (36.2%).
- Barrett’s PRA average (26.6) is 0.1 higher than his average prop bet over/under (26.5).
- In 53.7% of his opportunities this year (22 of 41), Barrett has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- Barrett covered his average PRA over/under (26.5) in 57.4% of his matchups this season (27 of 47 contests).
Last 10 Games
Barrett vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Knicks vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from