RJ Barrett has several prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his New York Knicks and the New Orleans Pelicans. Here’s a breakdown of his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Pelicans.
RJ Barrett Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barrett has played in 55 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 47 of them.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Barrett is set at 17.5 points. That’s 0.1 more points than his season average of 17.4.
- In 30 of 55 games this season (54.5%) Barrett has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Barrett’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 17.3 points, which he’s outscored by 0.1 points on average this year.
- Barrett has hit the over on his point totals in 28 chances (59.6%) out of 47 opportunities.
- In 30 of 55 contests this season (54.5%), Barrett scored more than his average points over/under of 17.3.
- Teams are scoring 115.0 points per game against the Pelicans this season, the fourth-most allowed by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 35 times this season.
- Barrett has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (22 out of his 55 games), Barrett has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Barrett’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.4. He has made the same amount of threes per game this season.
- Barrett has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 40% of his matchups (14 of his 35 chances).
- Barrett has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.4 threes, a value he’s eclipsed in only 22 of 55 games (40%).
- Opponents of the Pelicans have hit 15.0 three-point shots per game this season, the most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Knicks vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from