RJ Barrett and New York play the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Barrett has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
RJ Barrett Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a points prop bet set in 38 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Barrett’s 17.2 points per game average is 2.3 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 41 total games — 43.9%) Barrett has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Barrett’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (17.1 points) by 0.1 points.
- Barrett has gone over the point total in 55.3% of his opportunities (21 of 38 chances).
- Barrett’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.1 points, a figure he’s covered 21 out of 41 games (51.2%).
- Teams are scoring 111.7 points per game against the Magic this season, the 16th-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a prop bet set for assists in 28 of 41 total games this season.
- Barrett has averaged 3.0 assists per game this season, 0.5 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (3.5).
- In 34.1% of his matchups this season (14 out of 41) Barrett has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Barrett has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.9.
- Barrett has gone over his average assist prop over/under (2.9) in 26 of his 41 games (63.4%).
Last 10 Games
Barrett vs the Magic
Bet on the Knicks vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from