RJ Barrett’s New York Knicks will take the court against the Detroit Pistons at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Barrett is putting up 19.9 points, 2.9 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down Barrett’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
RJ Barrett Prop Bets (March 27)
Barrett Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Barrett’s 19.9 points per game average is 6.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In the 74 games he’s played this season, Barrett’s point total has gone over 26.5 points 14 times.
- Barrett is 33-for-63 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Barrett has made 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Barrett has made more than 2.5 threes in 21 of his games so far this season.
- The Pistons concede 111.9 points per contest, 21st-ranked in the league.
Barrett Vs Pistons
Bet On Knicks Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from