RJ Barrett and his New York Knicks teammates match up against the Chicago Bulls at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Barrett is averaging 19.9 points, 2.9 assists and 5.9 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets set for Barrett in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
RJ Barrett Prop Bets (March 28)
Barrett Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.5-point total set for Barrett on Monday is 4.6 more points than his season scoring average.
- Barrett’s point total has exceeded 24.5 points 16 times through the 75 games he’s played this season.
- Barrett has hit the over on his points prop total 34 times this season (in 64 games with such a prop).
- Barrett’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Barrett has made more than 1.5 treys in 33 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Bulls have allowed 111.2 points per game, which is 16th-best in the league.
Barrett Vs Bulls
Bet On Knicks Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from