Does RJ Barrett hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Barrett hits the court on Monday against the Brooklyn Nets.
RJ Barrett Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Barrett’s 17.1 points per game average is 0.4 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 20 times this season (out of 39 total games — 51.3%) Barrett has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Barrett’s season scoring average of 17.1 was the same as his average points over/under.
- Barrett has gone over the point total in 55.6% of his opportunities (20 of 36 chances).
- Barrett’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.1 points, a figure he’s gone over 20 out of 39 games (51.3%).
- Teams are averaging 115.4 points per game against the Nets this season, the fourth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 35 times this season.
- Barrett has averaged 25.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (25.5).
- In 22 of 39 games (56.4%) Barrett has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Barrett has a season-long PRA average (25.9) that’s 0.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (26.3).
- Barrett has gone over on his PRA prop bets only 48.6% of the time this season (17 of 35 opportunities).
- In 20 of 39 contests this season (51.3%) Barrett covered his average PRA over/under (26.3).
Last 10 Games
Barrett vs the Nets
Bet on the Knicks vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from