Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Barrett when his New York Knicks take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
RJ Barrett Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barrett has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Barrett has scored 16.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, which equals Thursday’s over/under.
- 21 times this season (out of 37 total games — 56.8%) Barrett has scored more than 16.5 points.
- The average points prop for Barrett this season is 17.1, 0.6 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Barrett has gone over the point total in 52.9% of his opportunities (18 of 34 chances).
- Barrett’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.1 points, a figure he’s gone over only 18 out of 37 games (48.6%).
- Opponents of the Bucks have put up 112.5 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Barrett has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 33 times this season.
- Barrett has averaged 25.3 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (24.5).
- In 22 of 37 games (59.5%) Barrett has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Barrett has a season-long PRA average (25.3) that’s 1.1 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (26.4).
- Barrett has hit the over on his PRA prop bets just 45.5% of the time this year (15 of 33 opportunities).
- In only 18 of 37 contests this season (48.6%) Barrett covered his average PRA over/under (26.4).
Last 10 Games
Barrett vs the Bucks
Bet on the Knicks vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from