In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hoshino from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Rikuya Hoshino odds for the U.S. Open
Hoshino’s recent form
- In his last five events, Hoshino has an average finish of 68th.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Hoshino hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 68th.
- He has carded an average score of +3 over his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Hoshino at the U.S. Open
- Hoshino has average finish of 81st at this event in three trips, including a personal best 26th-place.
- Hoshino has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- The last time Hoshino played this event in 2022, he finished 136th.
- His last time at this tournament, Hoshino finished with two birdies and seven bogeys.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The par 71 measures 7,033 yards for this week, which is 220 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Hoshino has played over the past year has been 87 yards longer than the 7,033 yards The Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rikuya Hoshino 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||136||77 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||74-70-69-76 (+9)||-12.820||8.152||$26,125|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-0.898||-2.850||$0|
Hoshino’s 60th-place finish in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from