Rikuya Hoshino enters the 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) with +100000 odds to win after he missed the cut at the PGA Championship, his last tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 14, 2021, 2:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rikuya Hoshino odds for the U.S. Open
Hoshino’s recent form
- Hoshino finished 72nd in his only finish over his last two tournaments.
- Out of the last two tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Hoshino has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last two events.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 17-20, 2021
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Course: Torrey Pines (South)
- Par: 72 / 7,698 yards
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Hoshino at the U.S. Open
- Hoshino did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2018).
Course comparison – Torrey Pines (South)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,331 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,698 yards, 367 yards longer than average.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.7, while Torrey Pines (South) has a recent scoring average of -3.2.
- The courses Hoshino has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,485 yards, while Torrey Pines (South) will play at 7,698 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -3.2.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rikuya Hoshino 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||76-83||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from