MAAC opponents meet when the Rider Broncs (16-13, 13-7 MAAC) host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (13-17, 7-13 MAAC) at Boardwalk Hall, tipping off at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 8, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Peacocks ( ).
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of March 8, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Rider vs Saint Peter’s Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Rider Offense Vs. Saint Peter’s Defense
|Rider Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Peter’s Defense|
|70.4 (204)||Points/Gm||65.1 (44)|
|32.8 (204)||Possessions/Game||28.6 (18)|
|45.5 (122)||Field Goal %||43.6 (152)|
|33.3 (231)||3PT %||34.3 (209)|
|49.8 (244)||Effective FG %||49.8 (148)|
|53.6 (216)||True Shooting %||56.4 (271)|
Saint Peter’s Offense Vs. Rider Defense
|Saint Peter’s Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rider Defense|
|62.0 (355)||Points/Gm||67.5 (101)|
|28.6 (346)||Possessions/Game||32.8 (158)|
|39.3 (356)||Field Goal %||42.4 (87)|
|29.6 (351)||3PT %||36.0 (297)|
|44.5 (357)||Effective FG %||50.1 (166)|
|48.2 (353)||True Shooting %||54.4 (165)|
Best Betting Sites For Rider vs Saint Peter’s
Total Bonus Offer
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
GET A FREE
When You Register for DFS
Register for DFS, receive a free NBA Entry
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rider Betting Insights
- Rider has covered 14 times in 28 games with a spread this season.
- The Broncs have been favored by 6 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- So far this season, 13 out of Rider’s 28 games have gone over the point total.
- The Broncs and their opponents have gone over 126 combined points in 21 of 28 games this season.
- Rider has an average point total of 137.9 in its games this year, 11.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Saint Peter’s Betting Insights
- Saint Peter’s has compiled a 12-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Peacocks have been an underdog by 6 points or more six times this year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- So far this season, 11 out of Saint Peter’s 29 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Peacocks and their opponents have combined to score more than 126 points in 14 of 29 games this season.
- The average over/under for Saint Peter’s matchups this season is 127.0, 1.0 more point than this game’s total.
Rider Key Players
- The Broncs points and assists leader is Dwight Murray Jr.. He puts up 15.9 points per game and contributes 3.0 assists.
- Mervin James paces Rider with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Murray Jr. knocks down 1.7 treys per game to lead the Broncs.
- Murray Jr. leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. James collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace Rider.
Saint Peter’s Key Players
- Isiah Dasher outpaced his teammates on the Peacocks scoring front by putting up 13.5 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game this season.
- The Saint Peter’s leaders in rebounds and assists are Corey Washington (5.1 rebounds per game) and Latrell Reid (3.7 assists per game).
- Jaylen Murray is tops from three-point range for the Peacocks, knocking down 1.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Saint Peter’s grabs more steals than Reid (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Washington (1.0 per game).