The Rider Broncs (8-9, 5-3 MAAC) are at home in MAAC action against the Manhattan Jaspers (6-11, 4-4 MAAC) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncs’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Jaspers ( ).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of January 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Rider vs Manhattan Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Rider Offense Vs. Manhattan Defense
|Rider Offense||Stats (Rank)||Manhattan Defense|
|69.4 (234)||Points/Gm||71.9 (250)|
|7.0 (348)||Possessions/Game||7.6 (26)|
|43.7 (227)||Field Goal %||44.7 (244)|
|31.9 (286)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|47.9 (309)||Effective FG %||51.2 (245)|
|52.1 (282)||True Shooting %||55.3 (198)|
Manhattan Offense Vs. Rider Defense
|Manhattan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rider Defense|
|68.5 (262)||Points/Gm||68.1 (151)|
|7.6 (337)||Possessions/Game||7.0 (16)|
|43.8 (223)||Field Goal %||42.2 (111)|
|34.4 (162)||3PT %||36.9 (327)|
|50.3 (221)||Effective FG %||50.3 (195)|
|53.5 (224)||True Shooting %||55.9 (216)|
Best Betting Sites For Rider vs Manhattan
Rider Betting Insights
- Rider has compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncs have been favored by 8 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Rider’s games have hit the over six out of 16 times this season.
- In seven games this season, the Broncs and their opponents have scored more than 136 combined points.
- The average total in Rider’s matchups this year is 137.4, 1.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Manhattan Betting Insights
- Manhattan has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
- The Jaspers have covered the spread three times this year (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- A total of 10 Manhattan’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Jaspers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 136 points in 10 of 16 outings.
- Manhattan has a 140.4-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 4.4 more points than this game’s total.
Rider Key Players
- Dwight Murray Jr. leads the Broncs in points and assists. He averages 17.1 points per game while also adding 3.2 assists.
- Rider is led in rebounds by Mervin James’ 7.1 per game.
- The Broncs are led by Murray Jr. from beyond the arc. He makes 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Rider’s blocks leader is James, who collects 0.6 per game. Murray Jr. leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
Manhattan Key Players
- Anthony Nelson takes the top spot on the Jaspers scoring and assist lists, putting up 15.2 points and 4.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Josh Roberts is the Manhattan leader with 9.5 per game.
- Nick Brennen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jaspers, cashing in 1.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Manhattan grabs more steals than Nelson (2.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Roberts (2.3 per game).