Ricky Rubio’s Cleveland Cavaliers will take the court against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Rubio is averaging 14.7 points, 6.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
Below, we dig into Rubio’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Ricky Rubio Prop Bets (November 17)
Rubio Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5-point total set for Rubio on Wednesday is 2.8 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Rubio has played 15 games this season, totaling more than 17.5 points in five of them.
- Rubio is 6-for-7 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Rubio has knocked down 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Rubio has made more than 1.5 threes in eight of his 15 games so far this season.
- Conceding 104.3 points per contest, the Nets are the ninth-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Rubio Vs Nets (2020-21)
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Nets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from