Ricky Barnes enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2019. Rory McIlroy is the defending champ for the event, which takes place June 9-12 in Toronto, Canada.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of June 8, 2022 at 11:35 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Ricky Barnes odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Barnes’ recent form
- In his last five appearances, Barnes has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Barnes has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only recent appearance.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Course history: Barnes at the RBC Canadian Open
- Barnes has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 30th.
- Barnes has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- The last time Barnes played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Ricky Barnes 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-72||-4.304||-3.126||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||78-76||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||70-69-73-67 (-9)||$37,308|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-69-71||0.946||0.354||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from