Rickie Fowler heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Rickie Fowler odds for the Wyndham Championship
Fowler’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Fowler has an average finish of 50th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Fowler has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Fowler at the Wyndham Championship
- Fowler did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Fowler has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,236 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rickie Fowler 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-74||-5.150||0.504||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||70-72-69-70 (-3)||8.132||2.992||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||69-69-71-75 (+4)||–||–||$28,150|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71||-3.10||-1.106||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||64||70-74-75-77 (+8)||7.964||2.860||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-70-71-75 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||71-70-71-70 (+2)||7.44||-0.108||$129,768|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||66-72-74-68 (E)||2.768||11.580||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-74||-10.636||-0.632||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||-2.958||2.448||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||4.319||-4.139||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||72-70-70-71 (+3)||-3.035||5.232||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-71-69-71 (-2)||2.423||-2.860||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||2.160||-2.327||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||66-76||-1.451||-1.305||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-71-75||-0.468||-4.244||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from