Below you’ll find stats and insights about Fowler from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Rickie Fowler odds for the Valero Texas Open
Fowler’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Fowler has an average finish of 50th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Fowler has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +3 over his last five events.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Fowler at the Valero Texas Open
- In Fowler’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 17th.
- Fowler made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- The last time Fowler played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) checks in at 7,494 yards, 193 yards longer than the average course Fowler has played over the past year (7,301 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rickie Fowler 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||72-70-70-71 (+3)||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-71-69-71 (-2)||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||66-76||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-71-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from