Rickie Fowler heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 38th in his last tournament, the 3M Open. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 169 players hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Rickie Fowler odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Fowler’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Fowler has an average finish of 52nd.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Fowler has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Fowler at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Fowler has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 30th.
- Fowler made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Fowler finished 32nd when he last played this event in 2021.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Fowler has played over the past year has been 111 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rickie Fowler 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||70-72-69-70 (-3)||8.132||2.992||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||69-69-71-75 (+4)||–||–||$28,150|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71||-3.10||-1.106||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||64||70-74-75-77 (+8)||7.964||2.860||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-70-71-75 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||71-70-71-70 (+2)||7.44||-0.108||$129,768|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||21||66-72-74-68 (E)||2.768||11.580||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-74||-10.636||-0.632||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74||-2.958||2.448||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||4.319||-4.139||$28,170|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||72-70-70-71 (+3)||-3.035||5.232||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||71-71-69-71 (-2)||2.423||-2.860||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||2.160||-2.327||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||66-76||-1.451||-1.305||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-71-75||-0.468||-4.244||$0|
Fowler’s last appearance, his 38th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from