Richy Werenski heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 3M Open, his last event. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 170 competitors hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Richy Werenski odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Werenski’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Werenski has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Werenski has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He finished with a score of +19 in his only made cut over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Werenski at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Werenski has an average finishing position of 23rd in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Werenski played this event in 2021, he finished 25th.
- He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 75 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 86 yards longer than the average course Werenski has played over the past year (7,254 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Richy Werenski 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||77-69||-6.526||-1.912||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||44||N/A||$12,025|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||76||-4.91||-1.225||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||75-72||0.70||-8.110||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||78-73||-14.736||-1.470||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||77-70||-11.266||-2.324||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-80||0.376||2.798||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-76||-6.998||5.568||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||-5.314||0.046||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||70-72-74-69 (-3)||0.832||6.148||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||65-70-72-68 (-9)||5.044||14.596||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77||-0.315||-1.326||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||69-71-69-71 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||-3.511||1.358||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||76-70-72||0.22||0.08||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-72||-2.998||-1.22||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-69-74||-1.787||2.479||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-73||-3.657||-1.091||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from