In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Werenski from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:33 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Richy Werenski odds for the RBC Heritage
Werenski’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Werenski has an average finish of 32nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Werenski has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Werenski at the RBC Heritage
- Werenski finished 58th in his only finish at this event in five visits.
- Werenski made the cut in one of his last five entries to this event.
- Werenski finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year, while Harbour Town Golf Links is set to play at a shorter 7,121 yards.
- The average course Werenski has played over the past year has been 175 yards longer than the 7,121 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Richy Werenski 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||70-72-74-69 (-3)||0.832||6.148||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||65-70-72-68 (-9)||5.044||14.596||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77||-0.315||-1.326||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||69-71-69-71 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||-3.511||1.358||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||76-70-72||0.22||0.08||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-72||-2.998||-1.22||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-69-74||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-73||-3.657||-1.091||$0|
Werenski’s last tournament appearance was on March 31 – April 3 at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 48th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from