Below you’ll find stats and insights about Werenski from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Richy Werenski odds for the 3M Open
Werenski’s recent form
- In his last five events, Werenski has an average finish of 92nd.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Werenski has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of +13 over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Werenski at the 3M Open
- Over Werenski’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 63rd.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Werenski finished 139th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time at this tournament, Werenski finished with three birdies and four bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than average.
- The courses Werenski has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Richy Werenski 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||139||77 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||44||N/A||$12,025|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||76||-4.91||-1.225||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||75-72||0.70||-8.110||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||78-73||-14.736||-1.470||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||77-70||-11.266||-2.324||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-80||0.376||2.798||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-76||-6.998||5.568||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||-5.314||0.046||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||70-72-74-69 (-3)||0.832||6.148||$22,308|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||65-70-72-68 (-9)||5.044||14.596||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-77||-0.315||-1.326||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||69-71-69-71 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||-3.511||1.358||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||76-70-72||0.22||0.08||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-72||-2.998||-1.22||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-69-74||-1.787||2.479||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-73||-3.657||-1.091||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from