The Richmond Spiders (2-1) play the Wichita State Shockers (1-1) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spiders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Shockers ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of November 17, 2022 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Free Bet up to $1,250! Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Richmond vs Wichita State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Richmond Offense Vs. Wichita State Defense (From 2021-22)
|Richmond Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wichita State Defense|
|71.0 (171)||Points/Gm||66.4 (89)|
|63.4 (230)||Possessions/Game||63.1 (111)|
|44.2 (160)||Field Goal %||41.4 (67)|
|33.0 (229)||3PT %||31.6 (72)|
|51.1 (139)||Effective FG %||47.2 (65)|
|54.8 (122)||True Shooting %||50.2 (64)|
Wichita State Offense vs. Richmond Defense (From 2021-22)
|Wichita State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Richmond Defense|
|68.5 (243)||Points/Gm||68.4 (152)|
|63.1 (247)||Possessions/Game||63.4 (124)|
|40.1 (339)||Field Goal %||44.3 (236)|
|31.1 (298)||3PT %||34.4 (236)|
|46.6 (324)||Effective FG %||50.6 (232)|
|50.2 (302)||True Shooting %||51.7 (139)|
Best Betting Sites For Richmond vs Wichita State
Richmond Betting Insights
- Richmond covered 17 times in 37 games with a spread last season.
- The Spiders were 7-8-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Richmond and its opponent combined to go over the point total 14 out of 37 times last season.
- Spiders games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 131.5 points 24 times.
- The average number of points in Richmond’s outings last season was 139.5, which is 8.0 more points than the over/under for this game.
Wichita State Betting Insights
- Wichita State covered 11 times in 28 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Shockers had an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs last year.
- Wichita State’s games went over the point total 12 out of 28 times last year.
- The Shockers played 17 games last season that ended with a point total over 131.5 points.
- The average number of points in Wichita State’s contests last year was 134.8, which is 3.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Richmond Key Players
- Tyler Burton was solid last season with 16.1 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Jacob Gilyard racked up 5.3 assists per game.
- Gilyard knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Gilyard collected 2.9 steals per game. Burton averaged 0.5 blocks an outing.
Wichita State Key Players
- Tyson Etienne racked up 14.9 points per game last season.
- Morris Udeze collected 6.1 rebounds a game and Craig Porter Jr dished out 3.6 assists per outing.
- Etienne had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Porter Jr averaged 1.6 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.