The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Richmond Betting Information
- Richmond is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 4-3.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Spiders are 2-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Richmond and its opponents have hit the over in 5 of 7 games this season (71.4%).
Richmond Players to Watch
Rhode Island Betting Information
- So far this season, Rhode Island managed an even 4-4 record ATS.
- For the second time this season, the Rams are at least a 5-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-1 against the spread.
- Five of Rhode Island’s eight games (62.5%) this season have covered the over/under.
Rhode Island Players to Watch
- In four out of Rhode Island’s nine games this season (44.4%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.7 points per game, 5.7 points more than the total of 145 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 142.9 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Spiders have seen a 147.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Rams games have a total points bet of 146.2 points this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2020||Rhode Island||Rhode Island||-3||145.5||-158||130||Regular Season||69-61 RICH|
|1/9/2019||N/A||Richmond||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 URI|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from