The Sacramento Kings, including Richaun Holmes, match up against the Utah Jazz at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Holmes averages a team-leading 10.1 rebounds per game. He is also posting 13.8 points and 1.3 assists, shooting 67.2% from the field (third in NBA).
Below, we dig into Holmes’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Richaun Holmes Prop Bets (November 20)
Holmes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop total set for Holmes on Saturday is 2.3 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.8).
- Holmes’ point total has gone over 11.5 points 10 times in the 16 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Holmes has hit the over on his points prop total seven times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Holmes’ 0.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Holmes has two games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Jazz are fourth in the NBA, conceding 102.3 points per contest.
Holmes Vs Jazz
Bet On Kings Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from