Below you’ll find stats and insights about Mansell from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Richard Mansell odds for the U.S. Open
Mansell’s recent form
- In his last two appearances, Mansell has an average finish of 105th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last two tournaments.
- Mansell has an average finishing position of 105th in his last two events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +7 in his last two appearances.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Mansell at the U.S. Open
- Mansell finished 136th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time at this tournament, Mansell finished with two birdies and seven bogeys.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,253 yards over the past year, while The Country Club is set to play at a shorter 7,033 yards.
- Courses Mansell has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,085 yards, 52 yards longer than the 7,033-yard The Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Richard Mansell 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||136||77 (+7)||–||–||$0|
Mansell’s last appearance, his 74th-place finish in The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from