In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Bland from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Rich Bland odds for The Open Championship
Bland’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Bland has an average finish of 73rd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Bland has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Bland at The Open Championship
- Bland has an average finish of 78th with a personal best of finish of 22nd at this tournament.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Bland played this event in 2022, he finished 146th.
- Bland finished with two birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) is set to play at 7,297 yards.
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) checks in at 7,297 yards, 17 yards longer than the average course Bland has played over the past year (7,280 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rich Bland 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||146||78 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||43||70-72-72-74 (+8)||–||–||$59,332|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-76||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-69-72 (-6)||–||–||$55,112|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Bland’s 43rd-place performance in his most recent tournament, the U.S. Open at The Country Club on June 16-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from