The Rhode Island Rams (3-0) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Ocean Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Golden Hurricane ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 4:15 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Rhode Island vs Tulsa Betting Odds
Rhode Island Offense Vs. Tulsa Defense (From 2020-21)
|Rhode Island Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tulsa Defense|
|70.8 (188)||Points/Gm||65.6 (52)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||66.7 (67)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||40.8 (40)|
|30.5 (308)||3PT %||33.5 (162)|
|48.8 (241)||Effective FG %||48 (83)|
|52.7 (220)||True Shooting %||51.4 (76)|
Tulsa Offense vs. Rhode Island Defense (From 2020-21)
|Tulsa Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rhode Island Defense|
|68.4 (249)||Points/Gm||70.1 (171)|
|66.9 (264)||Possessions/Game||70.4 (222)|
|44.8 (126)||Field Goal %||41.5 (70)|
|31.5 (282)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|51.1 (130)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Rhode Island Betting Insights
- Rhode Island covered 10 times in 24 games with a spread last season.
- The Rams were favored by 4 points or more seven times last season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of 13 of Rhode Island’s games last season hit the over.
- In 18 of 24 games last season, Rhode Island and its opponents combined to score more than 130.5 points.
- The Rams had an average total of 140.6 in their outings last season, 10.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Tulsa Betting Insights
- Tulsa won 10 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Golden Hurricane were an underdog by 4 points or more five times last year, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Tulsa’s games went over the point total 14 out of 23 times last year.
- Tulsa played 13 games last season that went over 130.5 combined points scored.
- Golden Hurricane outings last year had a 130.6-point average over/under, 0.1 more points than this game’s total.
Rhode Island Key Players
- Daron Russell racked up 14.9 points per game last season and recorded 4.4 assists.
- Antwan Walker pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Jeremy Sheppard had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Russell averaged two steals per game. Makhel Mitchell collected 1.8 blocks a contest.
Tulsa Key Players
- Brandon Rachal was solid last season with 14.9 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner collected four assists per game.
- Austin Richie made 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Rachal averaged 1.6 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.