The Rhode Island Rams (12-4, 3-1 A-10) will look to extend a six-game home win streak when they square off against the George Washington Colonials (5-11, 1-3 A-10) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Thomas F. Ryan Center. The contest airs at 12:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Colonials ( ).
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 22, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rhode Island vs George Washington Betting Odds
Rhode Island Offense Vs. George Washington Defense
|Rhode Island Offense||Stats (Rank)||George Washington Defense|
|70.8 (198)||Points/Gm||71.8 (267)|
|66.5 (286)||Possessions/Game||70 (205)|
|48.7 (18)||Field Goal %||44.3 (253)|
|36.4 (62)||3PT %||30.6 (68)|
|54.1 (49)||Effective FG %||49.3 (192)|
|57.5 (42)||True Shooting %||52.3 (192)|
George Washington Offense Vs. Rhode Island Defense
|George Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rhode Island Defense|
|64.6 (319)||Points/Gm||62.4 (33)|
|69.3 (157)||Possessions/Game||67 (70)|
|41.3 (307)||Field Goal %||37 (4)|
|28.9 (334)||3PT %||31 (87)|
|46.4 (317)||Effective FG %||43.7 (11)|
|48.9 (322)||True Shooting %||48 (25)|
Rhode Island Betting Insights
- Rhode Island has covered 11 times in 17 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Rams have not covered the spread when favored by 15 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- A total of eight out of Rhode Island’s 17 games this season have hit the over.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have gone over 134.5 combined points in 10 of 17 games this season.
- Rams games this year have an average total of 137.3, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
George Washington Betting Insights
- George Washington has covered 11 times in 16 games with a spread this year.
- The Colonials have covered the spread when playing as at least 15-point underdogs in two of two chances this year.
- In George Washington’s 16 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- George Washington has combined with its opponent to score more than 134.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- The Colonials have a 138.3-point average over/under in their contests this season, 3.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Rhode Island Key Players
- The Rams scoring leader is Makhel Mitchell, who contributes 11.8 points per game.
- Rhode Island is led in rebounding by Makhi Mitchell’s 6.1 rebounds per game and assists by Jeremy Sheppard’s 3.1 assists per game.
- Sheppard connects on 1.8 treys per game to lead the Rams.
- Rhode Island’s blocks leader is Makhel Mitchell, who records 2.8 per game. Sheppard leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
George Washington Key Players
- James Bishop owns the Colonials top spot in scoring with 15.6 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and two assists per contest.
- When it comes to George Washington leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Ricky Lindo with 8.1 rebounds per game and Brayon Freeman with 2.9 assists per game.
- Bishop is tops from three-point range for the Colonials, knocking down 1.9 treys per game.
- Lindo is a defensive force for George Washington, leading the team in both steals (1.9 per game) and blocks (two per game).