The Boston College Eagles (3-0) hope to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (2-0) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Thomas F. Ryan Center. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Eagles ( ).
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Rhode Island vs Boston College Betting Odds
Rhode Island Offense Vs. Boston College Defense (From 2020-21)
|Rhode Island Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boston College Defense|
|70.8 (188)||Points/Gm||79.5 (334)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||71.7 (271)|
|43.9 (182)||Field Goal %||49.1 (342)|
|30.5 (308)||3PT %||35.5 (276)|
|48.8 (241)||Effective FG %||55.5 (339)|
|52.7 (220)||True Shooting %||58.4 (336)|
Boston College Offense vs. Rhode Island Defense (From 2020-21)
|Boston College Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rhode Island Defense|
|71.4 (167)||Points/Gm||70.1 (171)|
|70.9 (96)||Possessions/Game||70.4 (222)|
|42.2 (266)||Field Goal %||41.5 (70)|
|33.1 (202)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||47.8 (71)|
|53.3 (200)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Rhode Island Betting Insights
- Rhode Island put together a 10-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Rams were favored by 5.5 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Last season, 13 of Rhode Island’s games went over the point total.
- In 15 games last season, Rhode Island and its opponents scored more than 133.5 total points.
- Rams outings last season had an average point total of 140.6, 7.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Boston College Betting Insights
- Boston College compiled an 8-10-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Eagles were an underdog by 5.5 points or more 11 times last season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- Boston College and its opponents combined to go over the point total 12 out of 19 times last season.
- Boston College played 17 games last season that went over 133.5 combined points scored.
- Eagles contests last year had a 146.0-point average over/under, 12.5 more points than this game’s point total.
Rhode Island Key Players
- Daron Russell contributed 14.9 points per game last season while adding 4.4 assists.
- Antwan Walker pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Jeremy Sheppard had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Russell averaged 2.0 steals per game. Makhel Mitchell collected 1.8 blocks a game.
Boston College Key Players
- Jay Heath scored 14.5 points per game last season.
- Steffon Mitchell collected 7.2 rebounds per game and Makai Ashton-Langford dished out 3.2 assists per outing.
- Heath was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Ashton-Langford grabbed 1.7 steals per game. CJ Felder averaged 2.2 blocks an outing.