Rem Pitlick will be on the ice when
the Montreal Canadiens and Tampa Bay Lightning face off on Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. If you’re thinking about a bet on Pitlick against the Lightning, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Rem Pitlick Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Rem Pitlick Season Stats
- Pitlick’s plus-minus this season is -1, in 14:25 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 11 games, and has 13 goals in total, this season.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 16 games this season, and has 18 in total.
- Pitlick has accumulated at least one point in 25 games this season, and 31 points in total.
- He has one assist, but no goals, on the power play.
- Pitlick is averaging 1.0 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 25.0%.
Rem Pitlick Prop Bet Insights
- Pitlick has exceeded his points prop bet four times this season in games with a set points prop (eight opportunities).
- In six games this season with shorter odds than +135 to go over his point total, Pitlick has exceeded the total three times (50.0% of chances).
- Pitlick’s odds to hit the over on his points over/under have been longer than +135 in one game this season.
- The implied probability that Pitlick goes over his points prop total is 42.6%, based on the odds.
Rem Pitlick Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Devils||1||1||0||23:54||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||20:01||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||15:47||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/17/2022||Stars||1||0||1||22:34||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/13/2022||Flyers||2||1||1||21:07||Away||W 4-3 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from