The Los Angeles Clippers and Reggie Jackson will hit the court against the Toronto Raptors at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Jackson paces his team in both points (17.0) and assists (4.8) per game, and also averages 3.8 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Jackson’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Reggie Jackson Prop Bets (March 16)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Jackson has averaged 17.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.5 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Jackson’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points 20 times through the 71 games he’s played this season.
- Jackson is 26-for-64 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Jackson’s 2.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Jackson has 30 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Giving up 107.3 points per game, the Raptors are the ninth-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Jackson Vs Raptors
Bet On Clippers Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from