The Los Angeles Clippers, with Reggie Jackson, will hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Jackson posts 18.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Let’s break down Jackson’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Reggie Jackson Prop Bets (November 19)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 points prop total set for Jackson on Friday is 0.4 more than his scoring average on the season (18.1).
- Jackson’s point total has exceeded 18.5 points seven times in the 15 games he’s played this season.
- Jackson is 9-for-14 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Jackson’s 3.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Jackson has made more than 3.5 three pointers in three of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Pelicans are 26th in the NBA, allowing 111.4 points per game.
Jackson Vs Pelicans (2020-21)
Bet On Clippers Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from