The Los Angeles Clippers and Reggie Jackson will match up against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Jackson is tops on his team in both points (16.9) and assists (4.8) per game, and also posts 3.7 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Below, we break down Jackson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Reggie Jackson Prop Bets (March 31)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Jackson is 17.5 points. That’s 0.6 more than his season average of 16.9.
- Jackson has recorded more than 17.5 points 34 times this season (through 76 games).
- Jackson has gone up against a points prop bet in 68 games this season, and he’s gone over 28 times.
- Jackson has connected on 2.2 three pointers per game, 0.7 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Jackson has made more than 1.5 treys in 50 games this season.
- The Bulls are the 15th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 110.9 points per contest.
Jackson Vs Bulls
Bet On Clippers Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from