Reggie Jackson and his Los Angeles Clippers teammates take the court against the Philadelphia 76ers at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Jackson leads his team in both points (16.9) and assists (4.8) per game, and also posts 3.7 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Jackson in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Reggie Jackson Prop Bets (March 25)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 point total set for Jackson on Friday is 1.6 more than his scoring average on the season (16.9).
- Jackson’s point total has gone over 18.5 points 28 times through the 74 games he’s played this season.
- Jackson has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 67 tries).
- Jackson has knocked down 2.3 three pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Jackson has made more than 1.5 threes in 49 games this season.
- On defense, the 76ers have conceded 106.7 points per game, which is sixth-best in the NBA.
Jackson Vs 76ers
Bet On Clippers Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from