The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 9, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs Browns Betting Odds
Ravens vs Browns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Ravens games this season have posted an average total of 45.6, which is 0.9 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- This season, Browns games have resulted in an average scoring total of 52.2, which is 5.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Ravens games have gone over 46.5 points on seven occasions this season (58.3% of matchups).
- Cleveland’s contests have gone over 46.5 points on seven occasions (58.3% of games).
- The total for this matchup is 46.5 points, 5.3 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The Browns are the league’s 15th-highest scoring team this season compared to the 13th-ranked Ravens.
- These teams allow a combined 46 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- Baltimore is the NFL’s third-ranked scoring defense while Cleveland is the 22nd-ranked.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore is 6-5-1 against the spread.
- The Ravens are 4-5-1 ATS when playing as at least one-point favorites.
- Five of Baltimore’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its outings).
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in seven out of 12 opportunities this season (58.3%).
- Cleveland has a 5-7 record against the spread.
- The Browns have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least one-point underdogs.
Ravens vs Browns: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-7.50||47.50||-335||+285||377-306 BAL||38-6 BAL|
|12/22/2019||Ravens||Browns||-10||48.5||-420||+350||481-241 BAL||31-15 BAL|
|9/29/2019||Ravens||Ravens||-7.5||47||-335||+280||530-395 CLE||40-25 CLE|
When the Ravens Have the Ball
- The Ravens average points scored this season (26.3) and the Browns points allowed (26.8) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 6-0 and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Browns have put together a 5-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The Browns defense has allowed an average of 360.9 yards per game in 2020, 23 yards more than the 337.9 the Ravens offense has averaged per contest.
- On average, the Ravens pick up 5.5 yards per play and the Browns allow 5.5.
- In contests where the Baltimore offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 3-3-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- When the Cleveland defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-4 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Browns have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 103.9 yards per game, compared to the 168.7 yards the Ravens offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- In games where the Baltimore rushing attack puts together at least their season average, the Ravens are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Cleveland defense allows less than 103.9 yards on the ground, they are 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.2 times Ravens have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Baltimore is 6-3 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- Cleveland’s record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 5-1 ATS, 6-0 overall
When the Browns Have the Ball
- The Browns score 25.5 points per game, 6.3 more than the Ravens give up per outing (19.2).
- Cleveland is 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 25.5 points.
- This season, Baltimore has a 4-1-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 26.3 or fewer points.
- The Browns collect 26.5 more yards per game (364.2), than the Ravens give up per outing (337.7). On average, the Browns gain 5.9 yards per play, while the Ravens give up 5.2 per play.
- Baltimore has a 4-2 record ATS and a 3-3 record overall when holding its opponents to 337.7 yards or less.
- This season, the Browns average 157.8 yards per game on the ground, 46.2 more per game than the Ravens allow per contest (111.6).
- When Cleveland rushes for at least 157.8 yards, it compiled a 2-3 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
- This season, Baltimore is 4-1-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when holding opponents to no more than 111.6 rushing yards.
- This year, the Browns turn the ball over 1.1 times per game, 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.5 the Ravens force on average.
- Cleveland is 4-5 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.5 or more turnovers, Baltimore has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,055 yards while completing 63.8% of his passes (187-of-293), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions (171.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 116 times for 669 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 55.8 yards per game.
- Gus Edwards has 487 yards on 101 carries (40.6 ypg) and four rushing touchdowns this year.
- This season, Marquise Brown has 41 catches (on 74 targets) to lead the team with 555 yards (46.3 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Rookie Devin Duvernay has also added 201 yards on 19 catches. He has been targeted 24 times and averages 16.8 receiving yards per game.
- So far this season, Miles Boykin has caught 15 passes on 26 targets for 191 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 15.9 receiving yards per game.
- Yannick Ngakoue has notched a team-leading five sacks, while adding five TFL and 19 tackles.
- Rookie Patrick Queen has collected 83 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
- Marcus Peters has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 46 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 2,442 yards while completing 62.7% of his passes (205-of-327), with 21 touchdowns and seven interceptions (203.5 yards per game).
- Nick Chubb has taken 133 carries for 799 rushing yards (99.9 yards per game) and seven touchdowns in eight games.
- Kareem Hunt has added 739 rushing yards on 171 carries (61.6 yards per game), with four touchdowns.
- Jarvis Landry has been targeted 78 times and has 54 catches for 676 yards (56.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this year.
- This year, Rashard Higgins has also contributed with 25 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns in 10 games. He has been targeted 34 times and puts up 40 receiving yards per game.
- Austin Hooper has racked up 286 yards on 30 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 28.6 yards per game on 44 targets in 10 contests.
- This season, Myles Garrett has notched a team-leading 10.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 33 tackles.
- So far this season, B.J. Goodson has 81 tackles, two TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from