The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) meet the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) in Week 1. The Ravens ( ) and the Raiders ( to win on the moneyline) kick off the action on September 13, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. An over/under of points has been set for the contest by sportsbooks.
Before placing a bet on this game, take a look at this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, weather, injuries, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 13, 2021, 8:12 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Ravens Vs. Raiders Player Props
Ravens Vs. Raiders Weather
Dry conditions (clear sky) and 20 mph winds are predicted at Allegiant Stadium on Monday (as of 8:12 PM on September 13), with a high temperature of 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ravens Vs. Raiders Injury Report
|Rashod Bateman||WR||Core Muscle||Out|
|J.K. Dobbins||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Nick Boyle||TE||Knee (mcl)||Out|
|Ben Cleveland||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Ar’Darius Washington||S||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Las Vegas Injuries
|Nathan Peterman||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Clelin Ferrell||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Nick Bowers||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Malcolm Koonce||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Ravens Offense Vs. Raiders Defense (2020)
|Ravens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raiders Defense|
|29.3 (7)||Points/Gm||29.9 (30)|
|0.47 (5)||Points/Play||0.46 (29)|
|363.1 (19)||Yards/Gm||389.1 (25)|
|182.4 (32)||Pass Yards/Gm||271.3 (26)|
|191.9 (1)||Rush Yards/Gm||125.8 (23)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||6.0 (26)|
|7.2 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.5 (23)|
|5.5 (1)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|48.8% (4)||3rd Down %||48.8% (30)|
|63.3% (12)||Red Zone %||61.8% (16)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||15 (30)|
|32 (13)||Sacks||21 (29)|
Raiders Offense Vs. Ravens Defense (2020)
|Raiders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ravens Defense|
|27.1 (10)||Points/Gm||18.9 (2)|
|0.42 (10)||Points/Play||0.30 (1)|
|383.3 (8)||Yards/Gm||329.8 (7)|
|273.9 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.0 (9)|
|119.8 (14)||Rush Yards/Gm||108.8 (8)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.2 (7)|
|8.0 (4)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (2)|
|4.2 (19)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|46.0% (6)||3rd Down %||34.0% (2)|
|54.2% (23)||Red Zone %||62.2% (18)|
|26 (27)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|28 (10)||Sacks||39 (13)|
When The Ravens Have The Ball (2020)
- The Ravens were fourth in the NFL in third-down percentage last year (48.8%) and will be facing the 30th-ranked Raiders defense in that category (48.8%).
- Baltimore’s offense averaged 0.47 points per play last year (fifth in the NFL) compared to the 0.46 per play Las Vegas’ defense allowed (29th in the league).
- The Ravens’ seventh-ranked scoring offense put up 29.3 points per game last season. The Raiders had the 30th-ranked scoring defense (29.9 ppg).
- Las Vegas’ defense gave up 125.8 yards per game on the ground last season (23rd in the league). Baltimore will be looking to exploit that fact with last year’s No. 1 rushing offense (191.9 per game).
When The Raiders Have The Ball (2020)
- The Raiders were 27th in the league, committing 26 turnovers last season, while the Ravens were 10th with 22 turnovers forced.
- Las Vegas had a 0.42 point-per-play average a year ago (10th in the NFL), and Baltimore gave up 0.30 per play (first in the league).
- The Raiders’ offense was 10th in the NFL at 27.1 points per game last year. The Ravens allowed 18.9 per game (second).
- Las Vegas’ 119.8 rushing yards per game last season were good for 14th in the NFL. Baltimore’s defense allowed 108.8 on the ground (eighth in the league).
Ravens Betting Trends And Insights
- Baltimore put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Ravens were 9-5-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Baltimore and its opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 16 times last season.
- Baltimore’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 50.5 points seven times.
- The Ravens went 10-4 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
Raiders Betting Trends And Insights
- Las Vegas put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last season.
- The Raiders had an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last season.
- In Las Vegas’ games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times.
- Las Vegas’ games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 50.5 points in 13 of 16 outings.
- The Raiders won three of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
Ravens Players To Watch
- Lamar Jackson threw for 2,757 yards (172.3 yards per game) while completing 64.4% of his passes (242-of-376), with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 159 times for 1,005 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Latavius Murray totaled 656 rushing yards on 146 carries (41.0 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Last season, Marquise Brown was targeted 100 times and amassed 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 ypg) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also contributed with 58 grabs for 701 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He was targeted 88 times and put up 43.8 receiving yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins caught 37 passes on 55 targets for 421 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Justin Houston registered 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen totaled 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception over the course of his last campaign.
- Tyus Bowser intercepted three passes and tacked on 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended last season.
Raiders Players To Watch
- Derek Carr threw for 4,103 yards while completing 67.3% of his passes (348-of-517), with 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions last year (256.4 yards per game).
- A season ago, Josh Jacobs churned out 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last year Kenyan Drake ran for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 ypg), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Darren Waller hauled in 107 passes for 1,196 yards last season and scored nine touchdowns. He was targeted 145 times, and averaged 74.8 yards per game.
- Hunter Renfrow also added 56 grabs for 656 yards and two touchdowns last year. He was targeted 77 times and averaged 41.0 receiving yards per game.
- Henry Ruggs III collected 452 yards on 26 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 28.3 yards per game (on 43 targets).
- Last season Yannick Ngakoue collected 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- K.J. Wright’s 2020 campaign saw him total 112 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Trayvon Mullen intercepted two passes and tacked on 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from